Apr 27, 2010

Creepy dreams.....

Thought of the day.
I think in order to keep a good relationship, you need to want to impress your partner. Not in a bad way, just in a healthy way. You need to want to get ready, and want to go out and do things. I feel like me and Scott have this, and I am so happy about it. He is just so great, and he makes me so happy.

I had a couple of dreams last night, and I think it just made me realize how great I have it.

Here is an update on my outfit today.
So i left my jeans at home, and I slept at Scott's last night. Thankfully, I had some leggings in my car. So i look like im heading up the slopes to go skiing...in the 80's.

I have black leggins on.
a teal hood less sweatshirt on
and fake ugg boots.

:)

I am just feeling really good about it right now. ha ha

So Vegas is getting closer and closer, which means I am almost 21!
AHHHHH

I can't wait!

Okay Bye

3 comments:

  1. I feel a little scatter-brained after reading this lol. I think you just talked about 6 different things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA I love it! This post made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vegas! Yesssss.. We're ready to not be in Utah.

    ReplyDelete