May 20, 2010

Today is my Friday!

I don't work, or have school tomorrow.
I feel like I have a lot to do!
I am pretty much combining Scott's apartment, and my room into one.
It seems like a lot of work, but I know i'll get a lot done on Friday.
I am having mixed emotions on the change.
It will be so much fun to live with Gentri, but its sad leaving Scott's apartment.
I have grown to love it.
It is such a cute apartment.

Gentri and me are going to start up craft night on Fridays!!!
and that just makes me giddy thinking about it!
I am pretty sure that it will start next friday!

We don't have an idea of what we will make yet, but we have come up with some pretty cool things....well one cool thing!
and now that I am 21, and Gentri is just about 21, we are going to buy some fun little drinks and sip on them while we do our craft project!!!!
AH I AM SO EXCITED

Saturday some girls from school, and me are going to dinner for my birthday.
That will be super. I am excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment