May 18, 2010

twenty-one.






Big surprise that someone would go to Vegas for their 21st right?
I don't care though, because it was a blast.
Not a lot of people could go to Vegas with their mom and have so much fun. I love her to death.
Being 21 is not much different, but I have decided that I think going to bars is really fun.
I have been informed that Utah bars are not nearly as fun as Vegas bars, but I will decide that one for myself.
I really enjoy spending time with Scott. He makes me so happy. He came to Vegas with me, and I don't think it would be possible for me to get sick of him. He is my favorite.
While walking down the strip we heard so many couples arguing, and just looked at each other and laughed.
We never argue, and I love it.
He is the best.
We all went out to dinner with the whole group on Saturday, took a bunch of pictures, and drank a lot of foo foo drinks.
My favorite bar was called Serendipity...like the movie that I haven't ever seen, but hear so much about.
It was so cute! It was pink, and so cute! haha
The first couple of drinks that I ordered in Vegas, I didn't even get IDed. So thats cool I guess....
Well, there isn't much difference, and I don't feel that much older.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you had fun! And I am glad that you are happy! I went there for my 21st too but didn't see the bar scene! Went to the blue man group instead! It was awesome!

    Oh and thanks for reminding me of the movie Serendipity! I am seriously been trying to figure out the name of it for SOOOO LONG now! And once you mentioned it I thought "THATS IT" lol .

    ReplyDelete